See Price List At Bottom Of Page
In this kit Makita combined two very compact power tools for drilling and fastening applications. The kit consists of a drill/driver, impact driver, two 12Volt Li-Ion batteries, rapid charger and carry case. The compact design of these tools makes it much easier to get into those tight spaces you find in and around the home. Both tools are powered by 12 Volt Lithium-Ion batteries, which is the latest and best in battery technology. Everything fits neatly in the aluminium carry case that is included.
What’s in the box:
- Makita 12V Li-Ion drill/driver:At only 2.2 pounds this drill/driver is ultra compact. It has two speed settings, one for high torque (0-350rpm) and one for high speed (0-1,300rpm). This drill features a 3/8-inch keyless chuck for quick and easy bit changes. The drill/driver can deliver a maximum of 200 inch/pounds of torque.
- Makita 12V Li-Ion Impact driver:The impact driver weighs only 2 pounds and is very compact. It has variable speed (0-3000rpm) and delivers a good 800 inch/pounds of torque. The size of this tool makes it possible to work in small spaces where other tools can’t.
- Two Makita 12V Li-Ion batteries:Lithium-Ion is the latest in battery technology. They last longer, weigh less and have a longer life than their predecessors. By having two batteries you can use both tools at the same time or use one battery while the other is on charge. This reduces down-time.
- Makita 12V Rapid Charger:This charger is Energy Star Rated and can fully charge a battery in 30 minutes. It is classified as a “smart” charger and will indicate when a battery is fully charged It won’t overcharge batteries.
- Carry case:All the tools fit neatly in this carry case which makes this kit very portable.
The Makita LCT209W combo kit received great reviews from consumers. Amazon customers gave this kit an average rating of 4.7 stars out of a possible 5 stars. This is a very high rating and reflect lots of satisfied customers.
Customers like the lightweight and compact design of the tools in this kit. Users rated the ergonomics of the tools as very good which makes them very easy to use. The power is adequate for this size of tool according to consumers.
One customer said: “The drill and driver are ergonomic, light in weight and powerful for their sizes.” Another customer added: “Great for small projects and work around the house. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a great set of tools.”
Good quality kit for light duty work.
|Makita LCT209W 12 Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit|
|Makita LCT209W 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit||Check Price|
Back to Combo Kit Reviews